• put your amazing slogan here!

    Jokes humor and funny sms 2


    Jokes humor and funny sms 2

    Why do we sleep? Because we need to take a break from texting. Have a nice dream while texting.

    How can you know if a person is cute? First, he or she has a poor memory. Second - umn … I forgot na!

    Our friendship means a lot to me, that if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life vest, I'll..uhm.. ah.. eh..I'm gonna miss you for sure!

    Reporter: How does it feel to become a millionaire?
    Millionaire: Sad, because I am not a billionaire.

    I've just heard a funny joke. I can't stop laughing. Hahahaha! Want to hear it. Biruin more…..cute ka raw? Hahahaha!

    While walking down the street, I heard an old man say "I've been in love with the same woman for almost 50 years now." I was touched until I heard him say "I wish she knew."

    Bakit exciting ang text? 1. Kasi pwedeng magpacute and pangit. 2. Pwedeng single ang married 3. Sa text bida ang sinungaling 4. Sa text bistado ang kuripot.

    Smile is the secret to stay young and cute. Naks, bakit ka nakangiti?

    What is the difference between cute and feeling cute? Cute is the one who sent this and feeling cute is the one reading this. He...He...he... Text mo sa iba para ikaw naman ang cute!

    I may not be your PEPSI choice of the new generation; I may not be your COKE, only the real thing; or your NIDO, world's no. 1 but I can be your REXONA I won't let you down.

    I'm thinking u. I want to be with u. I am longing for u. I have a crush on u. I want to hug and kiss u. I love u. Ikaw, love mo rin ba ang letter u?

    You're like my asthma, you take my breath away. Like dandruff; I can't get you off my head. Like my car, you drive me crazy. Like dentures, I can't smile without you.

    Fifty years from now, tanda na ko nun! Di na cute, wala ng appeal, uugud-ugod, nguya nganga, dala baston. Pero pag uso pa ang text, iti text pa rin kita.

    You think I'm nice, I think you're nice. You think I'm kind, I think you're kind. You think I can be trusted, I think you can. You think I'm cute, and I think you're right.

    You can buy gifts but not love. You can pretend smile but not happiness. You can lie to others but not to yourself. You can have another friend but not as cute as I am!

    If you're like my pillow, you're huggable. If you're like my cell phone, you're smart. If you're my chocolate, you're sweet. If you're like me, grabe and cute mo naman!

    Everything about you is perfect - your lips, your skin, your eyes, your body. Perfect! You're lucky to be born beautiful, not like me, who was born to be a big liar.

    You'll never know who your friends are… till you stumble and fall. And till you feel his hands on your shoulder as he says, "Yan tatanga-tanga kasi".

    Any man who can text while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the text the attention it deserves.

    If you're not cute don't continue reading this.... Naks! yan ang gusto ko sayo eh, lakas ng fighting spirit mo! O pumipindot pa! Lupit mo!

    A kiss can be a comma, a question mark, a colon, or an exclamation point... So don't dare to kiss me coz I might get crazy,?.!

    The Pinoy politician does not fail to smile in front of the camera. Why? Guilt tickles when there is too much light.

    This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
    Each of us has his own fear but sooner or later we must face it. It takes a lot of guts to overcome it. So don't be afraid to face your fear. Go ahead, take a bath. Good a.m.
    Newsflash: Policemen saving a woman who appears to be jumping off a building. Policeman: Bumaba ka dyan maraming nagmamahal sa yo! Woman: Wag kayo makialam, di ako makapag -send!
    If only I'm an angel, I'll protect you. I'll lend you my wings. I'll watch over you. But I'm not an angel, hawig lang.
    When she talks about the town, she calls it news. When the town talks about her, she calls it 'tsismis'.
    I looked at the sky. The sky is beautiful. I looked at you. I looked at the sky na lang ulit.
    Money will buy a bed but not sleep, food but not appetite, amusement but not happiness. You see, money is not everything. Therefore, if you have too much, please send it to me ASAP!
    I'm afraid to die not because it will hurt or I don't know what will happen, but because I might be waiting for you in Heaven and be disappointed.
    Some people choose friends who are thoughtful and caring. Some prefer those who are smart and good looking. When you chose me, pinakyaw mo na lahat.
    Everyone, except me, wants to become a millionaire. I want to become a billionaire.
    I know you've got plenty of friends. Some are old, some are new. Some are false, some are true. I may not be your perfect friend, but one thing I will always be - the cutest you've got.

    2 komentar:

    1. Retro intensivert i dag, kan vi ikke unngå å tenke på Bullock, Disse skoene er navnet på både eleganse og personlighet forlaget dypt.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Let laugh a little.Mum was coming from work when her little girl
      runs to her & says 'Mum you refused to tell me the
      name of that thing btw Dad's leg. I've finally
      figured it out on my own, IT'S A
      TOOTHBRUSH'. More info at this web site.

      ReplyDelete

     

    About Me

    My Photo
    Hi, Im joys, Its my dreaming to be a full-time blogger, imagining a master blogger. But until now all still the same, just an ordinary Joys, newbie a blogger who tries to writing and share information about the culture of blogging. begin actively blogging from september 2009... read more about me

    Recent Comments

    Followers